Friday, July 6, 2012

Bigger Lush Haul

All right, so I know I just did a Lush haul a couple days ago, but I just couldn't resist going back! I convinced my boyfriend that I needed to go to Lush again, it's like an addiction. And he happily complied, and we were on our way! It just smells soo good in there, I love it! This haul is much bigger than last time, but I've been without for so long. I'm just trying to get my fix! I should be set for at least a week this time! ;)


First of all, I had to get some more bath bombs! They're just so much fun! I thought I'd let my boyfriend pick something out, and he picked Space Girl Ballistic! This smells absolutely amazing! They call it the "stellar blackcurrant-y bath time invader." I used this one last night in the bath, and the blackcurrant smell was so good, I never wanted to get out, which could be a problem haha! One of the things I loved about this one were the gold glitter on top, made the water look so sparkly and purple!
Space Girl Ballistic Bath Bomb
Then to fuel my obsession with bath bombs I picked out the most girly one they had, Mrs. Whippy! This one is so pretty! It was made to resemble a soft serve, with pink sprinkles on top! Lush calls this one an "indulgent, relaxing soaker!" It is meant to soothe dry skin by using soya milk powder, which is supposed to make the water creamy and milky. I'm definitely going to make sure I have lots of spare time to enjoy this one! 
Mrs. Whippy Bath Bomb
And I picked up Sakura to finish up my collection thus far! Sakura smells so good as well (what bath bombs don't!?) It reminds me of so much of the springtime! And that's exactly what Lush says as well, they call it a "refreshing floral dip into springtime". I have a funny feeling this may become my favorite bath bomb, it doesn't seem to be known as one of the super exciting bath bombs, but rather it is subtle and relaxing. Can't wait to try it, but I also want to save it at the same time! Even the sales girl was excited about this one as well, so that's always a good sign!
Sakura Bath Bomb
Then I had to pick up a bubble bar, I haven't had one of these in ages and it was pretty long overdue for another! I picked up Rose Jam, which is a bubbleroon, so cute! I just love how they modelled them after macaroons! I plan on splitting this one in two so that I can get two uses out of it, I'm all for saving money!
Rose Jam Bubble Bar
I also picked up the No Drought Dry Shampoo! I've been looking for a really good dry shampoo for so long now. All the ones I've tried haven't really helped my hair at all. So I am super excited to see what I think of this one! I have high hopes! I will definitely be doing a review on this soon, after I try it out for a while, so be on the lookout for that soon!
No Drought Dry Shampoo
And lastly I received a small sample of Ocean Salt! It is a coconut cream and sea salt scrub for the face and body! I'm looking forward to seeing how this is, as the sales girl told me it is super exfoliating but also super moisturizing! And interesting combination, so I'll let you know what I think!
Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
So as you can see I went a little crazy this time at Lush! I've got to thank Chris my boyfriend for this one! Seriously the way to a girls heart must be Lush, because who can pass up these amazing products! Let me know what your favorite Lush products are! 

Happy Living!



2 comments:

  1. The Sakura bathbomb is one of the few that I actually tried haha. It's really good IMO, but I don't actually have much to compare it to considering my limited experience with LUSH. You are SO LUCKY you can actually splurge on the stuff haha.

    The No Drought dry shampoo - I've heard good things about it, though it's not a very popular product in my country because it's almost TABOO here not to wash your hair everyday. It's a horrible practice seeing as it dries hair out, but meh.

    Thanks for sharing. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REVIEWS!

    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm super excited to try the Sakura bath bomb! And aww maybe one day there will be a way you can have Lush stuff where you live!

      Wow really!? That's so different! Here its way more common to go a few days without washing it! I only ever go one day without, but I know some that go four or five! I could never! hahah

      And of course your welcome! And yes the reviews will up in the next little while!! :) xo

      Delete