Sunday, July 1, 2012

Small Lush Haul

Hello all! I've been dying to do a Lush haul ever since I started my blog! However, I was delayed since I needed to actually buy stuff from Lush first. So I finally went to the store today and I was way to excited, my boyfriend wasn't exactly thrilled though, but oh well! haha If I can go into countless "sports" stores, then I don't feel that bad about Lush! I haven't been to a Lush store in years, it's honestly been way too long. The last time was when I had a layover in Toronto airport, which was so well equipped with a Lush, how thoughtful! But there was never a Lush near where I lived. So when we moved to London and I realized there was one at the mall I was ecstatic! I only picked up a couple things, but trust me I will be getting much more in the near future! I'm so excited to use the Lush stuff I got though!


I picked up the Big Blue bath bomb which the sales lady told me would be like taking a bath in the ocean. Sounds good to me! It is mainly made up of lavender, lemon oil, sea salt and seaweed. I'm super excited just to see what this one is like, it smells so good already!
Big Blue Bath Bomb


I also picked up the You've been Mangoed bath melt. I've heard so many beauty bloggers rave over this, that I had to give it a try and see what all they hype was about! It mainly is made with mango and avocado butters, lemon and lime essential oils as well as lemongrass. Lush claims this as one of the most invigorating scents in the store, and I believe them. It smells absolutely amazing, and just the warmth of my hand makes it melt already! I'm looking forward to using this for sure!
You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt


I was also given a free sample of Trichomania Coconut solid shampoo. It's supposed to be their most hydrating solid shampoo, and I always need the extra moisture! It's mainly made with creamed coconut, coconut oil and vetivert oil. This smells really good, and sounds super moisturizing. If it works as good as it claims too, I will most likely be picking up the full size version!
Trichomania Coconut Solid Shampoo

Happy Living!


6 comments:

  1. If only LUSH wasn't so expensive here, and if only the climate didn't make all the bathmelts melt into an untouchable goo. You're making me really jealous here haha.

    Thanks for sharing! :3

    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Untouchable goo! Guess that doesn't work out too well! xo :)

      Delete
  2. I love lush and their bubble bars! great post!
    xx
    beautybyt2.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I know eh! Definitely going to be picking up some of those on my next trip! :) xo

      Delete
  3. i love this so much! super cute blog too girl!

    keep the posts comin'!





    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Love your blog, so that means a lot! And definitely will do! :) xo

      Delete