Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses

First of all, I want to apologize for my lack of blogging lately! I've been a little busy lately and just haven't had any ideas that I wanted to blog about. So sorry about that, but I can say that my inspiration is back and I will back to blogging much more frequent now! 


Now off to what this post is really about! So on Sunday my boyfriend Chris and I went to Grand Bend, it's about a 40 minute drive to this beautiful beach town! We went up and met with some friends and just enjoyed the sun and the beach, it was so much fun! There was a small strip with tons of small stores and restaurants, we were especially drawn to the sunglasses store though. Chris has never owned sunglasses before; I know so crazy, how can one be without!? So ever since he bought a pair of Diesels a couple weeks ago, he's been on a major sunglasses kick . He had really been eyeing a super nice pair of Carreras, so he picked those up for himself! I on the other hand have always had sunglasses, but never had a really nice pair, I never spent more than $30 on one! So I absolutely fell in love with these Marc by Marc Jacobs aviator style sunglasses! 


I've always gone for oversized sunglasses, so this was really different for me! They were a bit pricey at $135, but I figured since my birthday is less than two weeks away I would count it as my birthday present to myself! I've been wearing these all the time, it's safe to say I'm obsessed!!


Happy Living! 


2 comments: