Wednesday, June 6, 2012

OPI RapiDry Top Coat Review

About a year ago, I was on the hunt for a product that would make my nail polish last longer than two days without chipping. However, working as a waitress I was always constantly washing my hands and my nail polish never survived more than one shift! So I decided to try out the OPI RapiDry Top Coat. 
It was a bit pricey for my taste at around $16, so I hoped I wouldn't be disappointed. It claims to offer quick drying protection for your nails. All I can say for this product is that I noticed the quick drying, but I didn't feel like it provided all that much protection. It did create a nice shine and glossy look to my nail polish, but that's about it. I won't be repurchasing this product again, basically in my opinion it is simply an overpriced clear nail polish! I still have tons of product left, however I don't use it every time I paint my nails. I would rate this product a 2/10, I'm hesitant to give it a 2, however I did like the way it made my nail polish look right after applying it. If you have a favorite top coat that you love, let me know, as I'm on the hunt for something that works! 


Happy Living!


4 comments:

  1. I've tried a phew OPI products before and i think they are a little pricey!

    Thank you for your lovely comments you just left on my blog :) I can't find a follow button on your blog, let me know when you get one so i can follow you :)
    Kia x
    @kiamakemeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! Still on the search for that holy grail top coat! I've heard some good things about Revlons Top Coat, so I might look into trying that out! :) xo

      Delete
  3. I really like Sally Hansen's Mega Shine top coat! Really easy to apply, SUPER SHINY finish and it definitely makes my nails last sooooo much longer! It claims to be a fast dry but I'm not sure how well it really works in that department though.. It's not slow to dry per se, but it's not instant!

    ReplyDelete