Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sephora and Shoppers Drug Mart Haul

Today I set out to pick up a few things on my wish list and a few things I needed. I just went out to Sephora and Shoppers Drug Mart so here's what I picked up!
1. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse - This is what I was most excited to go out and pick up! I've had my eye on this for a couple of months, and I finally decided to go for it! After weeks of research and seeing other's experiences with it I just couldn't not give it a try! I will definitely be doing a review of this and letting you guys know what I think and will include some before and after shots! So be on the lookout for that soon!


2. St. Tropez Tan Applicator Mitt - I bought this to go along with the bronzing mousse (of course!). Everything I read about the process said the mitt helped a lot and made it so much easier to apply and blend!


3. Life Latex Medical Examination Gloves - I bought these to use with the St. Tropez self tan, I know when applying my feet and face these will come in handy. Since it would be difficult to get to the small places with the mitt, and I don't want orange hands!


4. Quo Cosmetic Spade Sponges - I picked this up to apply the St. Tropez self tan to my face, I read that this is the easiest way to get a precise application! And tanning the face in my mind is one of the most important places!


5. Certified Organic Cotton Pads - I just picked these up as I ran out a couple days ago, and have been using toilet tissue to remove my eye makeup and it's just not as gentle! I definitely needed to pick these up again!


6. Balea Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover - I also am about to run out of this as well, so I picked up a back up, and I don't want to be without. This works so well to remove my eye makeup so easily and quickly!


Happy Living!




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm super excited to try the St. Tropez! :)

      Delete
  2. I love St Tropez! Great blog, new follower :)
    Beauty by Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know I just did a review on it, i'm obsessed! hah Thanks for following! :) xo

      Delete