Wednesday, June 13, 2012

AG Color Care Sterling Silver Toning Shampoo Review

Two years ago I had a bad experience getting blonde highlights in my dark blonde hair. My hair had a brassy-orangey tinge to it, which I absolutely hated. Every time I looked in the mirror I would cringe, it was horrible! I ended up switching hair stylists, to a friend of mine I told her my problem and she said it was most likely the hair color that my previous stylist had used. However she recommended I add a new product in my routine to prevent that from ever happening again. She recommended AG Color Care Sterling Silver Toning Shampoo, it's a purple shampoo for blonde hair!
It claims to polish out brassy tones and bring out the brilliance in blonde! It can be used for silver, blonde or highlighted hair. This stuff is the best! I still regularly get blonde highlights, and I use the shampoo about twice a week; the same day I use my hydrating treatment. Since the toning shampoo can be a little drying on your hair, I like to use a super conditioning treatment to counteract it! I've been using this for about a year and a half and it has become one of my staple hair products! The days I use this I notice my blonde definitely looks brighter! I would recommend this to any blondes, especially if you dye or highlight your hair! Another thing I love about AG Hair Cosmetics is that they are cruelty free as well! I rate this product a 10/10!! I picked mine up at my hair salon, and they also can be found at Trade Secrets! Check out their website www.aghaircosmetics.com to see where you can pick yours up! 

Happy Living! 


No comments:

Post a Comment