Thursday, June 7, 2012

I.C.O.N Transformational Infusion Review

Last year I never gave much thought to the health of my hair. I would torture it daily! Washing, blow drying, straightening or curling it every single day. I never did any kind of deep conditioning treatment to at least try to counter act my damage. On top of all this I do put blonde highlights in my hair as well. My hair and I weren't on especially good terms! A friend of mine was my hair stylist and she regularly scolded me on damaging my hair, and it would take me forever to grow it out if I was always trimming the dead ends! That is when she suggested I try out I.C.O.N Transformational Infusion! 
This product is a hydration treatment that claims to reverse damage, renew health and add body. All things my hair would benefit from! I use this about twice a week in place of my everyday conditioner in the shower. It's a thick cream and it smells amazing! It smells almost a bit like a cologne or aftershave, but it is oh so good! The days I use this in the shower I'm constantly smelling my hair all day! I put it on the bottom half of my hair and leave it to soak in for about 3 to 5 minutes, and then rinse it out. I find if I put it on my roots, it can weigh my hair down a bit as my hair is fine, but thick. It makes my hair so soft and I can definitely see results since I've been using it, which has been for about 5 months. It was a bit pricey, it was around $30 but one container will last me a while, I'm only about half way through so far. I would rate this product a 9/10, just because I need to be conscious to avoid my roots, but everything else about the product I love! I definitely recommend this to anyone who's hair needs a bit of extra care! 

Happy Living!


2 comments:

  1. Great Review ,sounds good! :)
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely a good product! Thanks so much for following ! xo :)

      Delete