Sunday, June 3, 2012

Julep Maven Intro Box Review

A couple weeks ago I was aimlessly watching videos on YouTube, and I couldn't help but notice Julep Maven's advertisement. What actually caught my eye was the 1 cent coupon! I don't normally buy all that much online, but I couldn't see how I could pass up such an amazing offer. I was hoping it wasn't too good to be true. I'd heard about the company and their program before, but never was intrigued enough to fork over $19.99 a month for their subscription. But a penny I without a doubt could justify! So I signed up and with free shipping and the coupon COLOR2012 all that was charged to my credit card was $0.01. Best penny I've ever spent! I was so excited to get my Julep Maven Box that when It finally arrived I was ecstatic! It came in this nifty small black box, with little black confetti-like paper, super cute! 
Two cards came inside the box, welcoming me to Julep Maven and it had a couple nail polish tips on it as well. The other card had the information about the nail polishes! I also received a pair of pedicure toe-seperators.
I received the It girl box and I loved the colors! They came wrapped in pink tissue paper. There was Jessica, which is a "soft and sweet baby blue creme"; Mandy, which is a "fresh and bright deep coral-pink creme"; as well as Brooke, which is a "sheer shimmery purple".
Jessica - Mandy - Brooke
The colors are so pretty, I'm more of a fan of Jessica and Mandy as they're opaque colors and only need one coat to be true to the bottle! Brooke is more of a color that I would wear on top of another color to spice it up and add some shimmer! I'm also very impressed with the formula, these nail polishes are the most expensive I've ever tried going for $14 a bottle. But I can definitely see a difference. It goes on a lot smoother, and isn't streaky, and one coat has lasted me two days so far, even without a base or top coat; I'm currently wearing the Jessica (obviously)! My June Julep Maven Box is on the way now, and I am beyond excited to get it! I already know what I'm receiving in it, as Julep Maven sends you an email telling you what you get, and gives you the option to change it, gift it, or skip the month! You do lose the element of surprise, but you know you're going to like what you get! It's safe to say I definitely rate this a 10/10, and would recommend it to anyone who loves nail polishes and is willing to spend $19.99 a month, free shipping to receive $40 worth of product! If you'd like to sign up and get started just follow the link! http://www.julep.com?r=21045268 

Happy Living!


No comments:

Post a Comment