Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bath and Body Works Wallflower Review

Last night I popped into Bath and Body Works at the mall, in search of something to give my new apartment some spicing up. I love having scents fill up a room! However after only being in our new apartment just under a month, my boyfriend wasn't the biggest fan of having open flames; at least not until we get renter's insurance! Bath and Body Works wallflowers seemed to be the perfect compromise. You get these cute holders that plug into your electrical outlet and the bulbs plug right in the bottom and almost instantly you can smell your new scent! You can easily switch out new bulbs whenever you want to change it up. They even come with a cap, so you can save it for later, without having to waste it. The plugs come in a variety of designs, some simpler ones or some cute girly ones, really something for everyone. The bulbs came in a variety of scents, there weren't as many options as there were for the candles but they did have all the seasonal scents! The plugs were $8.50 while the bulbs were on special, 3 for $10! Whereas the bulbs are normally about $7.50 each! It was quite the steal!


The plug I picked up was the beige flower, which I love! It blends in so nicely with our taupe/beige walls.

The bulbs I picked up were; coconut water, warm vanilla spice, and beach cabana!
Coconut Water
Beach Cabana
Warm Vanilla Spice
Currently my apartment smells of coconut water, and I love it, even my scent conscious boyfriend doesn't mind it! I will definitely be buying more bulbs! However I believe I'm set for at least a couple months with the three bulbs I have now! I definitely recommend the Bath and Body Works wallflowers to anyone who doesn't want the hassle and worry of a candle, with just as much scent payoff! I rate this product a 10/10, with the only drawback being the smaller variety of scents!


- Also Bath and Body Works is having their big semi-annual sale, 50% selected styles, starting June 13th!
Happy Living!


No comments:

Post a Comment