Thursday, June 14, 2012

Grand Bend Beach!

This post today isn't beauty related, but I love being able to incorporate little snippets about my life and what I am up to. So hopefully you guys can get to know a little more about me, besides my thoughts on beauty products! My boyfriend surprised me on Tuesday with an impromptu small road trip to Grand Bend! It's about 45 minutes to an hour drive from where we live in London. It's a small beach town right on Lake Huron and it's beautiful! It wasn't the warmest day and my boyfriend had some work to do in the area so we just enjoyed the scenery and took in the beautiful beaches and stopped for a nice lunch and dinner at the Works later on! I took a few pictures that I'd love to share them with you guys! 
View of Lake Huron from the road
Grand Bend Beach
BLT and Potato and Leek Soup at Sunbaked Cafe and Bakehouse
Cracked Canoe and Moosehead Beer at the Works 
Happy Living!


No comments:

Post a Comment