Monday, June 4, 2012

May Favorites

Today I'm going to share what I've been loving and using all month long! I reach for these products almost every single day! 
1. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, Eau de Toilette - I bought this perfume at Sephora in October, and I've been using it as my everyday perfume, and I still have tons left! The scent is noticeable, but not overpowering at all! I love this, and I always get compliments on this scent whenever I where it! 
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue - $84
2. Nars Laguna Bronzer - This bronzer has been raved over countless times by other beauty lovers, and I always thought it would be much to dark for my skin tone, as I'm very fair. However, when I asked the sales girl at Sephora for a new bronzer, she suggested this one! It gives such a nice glow to the skin and I was so happy to finally be able to try it out! I've been using it everyday as part of my makeup routine and it doesn't go on too dark, but has the ability to build up a darker color if desired! 
Nars Laguna Bronzer - $39
3. Mac Speak Louder Lipstick - This lipstick has been my holy grail ever since I bought it early this month. It's a hot pink color and I adore it! I have been wearing this everywhere, I love it for everyday and for out at night. I've gotten so many compliments when I wear this lipstick, it is definitely very eye catching! It's the perfect lipstick to add a pop of color to a neutral outfit!
Mac Speak Louder Lipstick - $17.50
4. Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Treatment - This is a leave-in treatment, that I apply right after I get out of the shower and comb through my hair. It is designed be a heat protectant and prevent against breakage and split ends. I definitely noticed the ends of my hair look much nicer and after I got my hair cut my ends are still well maintained! 
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Treatment - $21.99
5. Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen - I just repurchased this eye pen and I love it, it makes applying liquid eyeliner so much easier! It doesn't smudge and it definitely stays on all day, until nighttime when I take my makeup off before I go to bed. I use this to create the perfect winged eyeliner or just a nice simple definition to my eye. The first one I bought lasted about a month, until it started to run out! It is a bit expensive for an eye liner but I definitely think it's worth it! 
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen - $11.99
6. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer - I bought this gradual tanning lotion to give my skin some color as it finally feels like Summer has arrived. It definitely doesn't give the same color pay off as a spray tan would, but it is much more affordable! After using it for three days you could definitely notice the color, and my skin had a nice glow to it! I used it for 5 days in a row and then just maintain the color by using it twice a week after that. The only drawback is having to wait for it dry before getting dressed in the morning, but I find I only have to wait about 5-10 minutes and I'm good to go!
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer - $12.99
I hope you enjoyed my May favorites! 


Happy Living! 





No comments:

Post a Comment