Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Beauty Blogger Get to Know Me Tag - Makeup and Living

I recently was reading through some blogs I follow and stumbled upon Beauty Make Up Addict's blog post and thought this would be a fun way for you guys to get to know more about me! Hope you enjoy! 



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
   My hair is naturally straight

2. What is your natural hair colour?
    Dark blonde

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
   I always go to a salon to get my hair colored, don't trust myself!

4. How often do you wash your hair?
    Every 2 days.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Depends what I'm doing that day, but normally the same. I keep it pretty casual.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
    I always do my own mani/pedi unless I go with a friend for a day out!

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
   I change my nail polish about once a week! It always chips on me pretty quickly!

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
    All year round, I hate having my toe nails naked!

9.  How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
I takes me 15 minutes most if I'm just doing an everyday look, but about 25 if it's for a night out!

10. What do you do first, face or eyes?
I always do my eyes first!

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you  need when you need it?
      I buy what I need when I need it. No use spending more money on stuff I don't need!

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
    Literally never. I've only worn them twice.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
      Not really. If i'm going out then yes. But if i'm just around the house or running errands I just do the basics!

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family?
      Sometimes, depends how lazy I am that day!

 15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
       Yes!

 16. How many high end products do you have?
       Almost all my makeup is high end. I just never liked not being able to ask professional opinions at the drugstore. The only drugstore makeup I've tried have been mascaras, but I now use high end instead!

 17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
     Not as good as I should be. I do it at least once a month.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I just decide when i'm getting dressed, but I usually have somewhat of a vision in my head when I start!

19. How often do you change your handbag?
I have my one main handbag I use everyday. But I'll use a clutch or a smaller bag if we're going downtown!

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
At the moment I have it pretty easy, I go to sleep around 12-1 and and up around 10. But I'm up multiple times in the night no matter what!

21. How often or when do you work out?
 I try to go at least 3 times a week, but I aim for 4, but sometimes life gets in the way! And it's always at night around 830-9, since my boyfriend and I go together!

22. Left-handed or right-handed?
      Right-handed.

23. How tall are you?
    I'm 5'1.5! always need to include that half inch, especially when you're short!

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
     I used to speak spanish and some french, but after not using it in so long, I would have to say, sadly, no.

25. How many pets do you have?
I have one dog, Lucky. But he lives with my mom.

 26. How often are you on blogger?
Every day! I love to see new posts by blogs I follow and I usually will work on multiple posts at once as drafts!

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Most of the time! If there are lots on other's blogs, I usually just skim!

 28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yup definitely! Don't want to forget anything

 29.  How did you come up with your blog name?
Just combined two things that I suspected I would blog about, nothing too creative!

 30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use a Panasonic DMC-TZ3, it's my step-dads old one that he was kind enough to give me! My own camera was getting a bit dingy!

 31. How often do you clean your house?
       I do a full clean once a week, but I tidy everything up every day! The clutter and mess will drive me crazy if not!

32. What is your favourite colour?
  I don't really have a favorite color to be honest. Most of the stuff I own are pink,  so that's the closest I have!

33. Do you swear?
I try my best not to, but sometimes I slip up.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
      It's getting kinda late so I'll I have left to do is go to bed!

I tag everyone who wants to do this! And if you do leave a comment below and post your blog, I'd love to read it!

Happy Living!

7 comments:

  1. So glad you decided to join in this tag super fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love these kinds of tags! :) Thanks for posting it! xo

      Delete
  2. love these sorts of posts, nice to know the blogger more! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this post through pinterest somehow and decided to do it too :)
    http://cheapskatebeautyblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete