Thursday, August 16, 2012

Couch to 5K - Week 1, Workout 2

Week 1, Workout 2 - Thursday August 16, 2012

This is the second workout to the running plan and it went relatively the same as the first one. I was still a little sore from the last workout, definitely the most in my inner thighs! Which is good, I love to feel the burn makes me think something is working! I found the time went by much faster this time around, after 25 minutes I actually found myself thinking "that's it?!" This workout was the same as the first workout, again it's all about building myself up slowly. My workout playlist definitely kept me motivated throughout! I definitely feels good to be sticking to a plan though, having the routine helps a lot for me. So far so good, and I'm looking forward to continuing!


Happy Living!

No comments:

Post a Comment