Sunday, August 19, 2012

Couch to 5K - Week 1, Workout 3

Week 1, Workout 3 - Sunday August 19, 2012

I'm going to be honest, tonights workout was a struggle for me. Sunday's are my boyfriend and my lazy day where we just lounge around and spend some quality time together. So going from that relaxed state all day to kicking my butt in gear at night took some motivation. But I knew I would regret not going tonight, especially because I did have a couple days off. So I went through with it and I'm really glad I did. I always feel so accomplished and good after a workout, I just need to remember that when I'm trying to think up excuses why I shouldn't go! Tonights workout was the same as the two previous ones. It was probably the toughest of the three so far. But I'm nervous for the next one, where I need to run for 90 seconds! Ahh I'm already counting down the last 30 seconds of my 60 second run. But that challenge is what is going to get me results! 

Happy Living!

1 comment: